- 1 Excel spreadsheet to help you either shed body fat while keeping muscle (the cutting diet) or gain muscle (the massing diet)
- Meal plans for hard, moderate, light, and non-training days with a workout rating guide to help you determine your training intensity
- Base, Cut 1, Cut 2, and Cut 3 (or mass tabs if muscle gain is what you order) tabs to alter your diet as your body adapts
- Built in diet recovery tabs for when your diet ends to help you maintain your results
- 5 different options for training early morning, late morning, afternoon, evening, and late PM
- A “how to” guide to using the diet templates to reach your goals
- An FAQ to answer common questions and a workout rating guide to help you distinguish between light/moderate/hard days
- Fat loss goal is designed for weight LOSS. Muscle gain is designed for weight GAIN. If you order the wrong goal option, you are responsible for purchasing another template. We offer NO refunds or exchanges. All sales are final.
- If you are vegan, please see our VEGAN diet templates and do not order the regular ones.
- PRODUCT FAQ
Q: Will you review my technique with this option?
A: The strength program option does not include video technique feedback. Please do not send in videos with your info sheet.
Q: How long will it take you to put together my program?
A: The average turn-around time is 4-7 business days from when you send us your information. If you have not sent in your information, you will not receive feedback from SSF until you do so.
Q: I didn't receive the download sheet. What do I do?
A: Check your email. If you still don't have the attachment email firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: When can I start the program?
A: You can start the program as soon as you receive it
Q: Can I pay in monthly increments?
A: Yes. Check out our month-to-month coaching option
Q: Something happened and I can't train. Can I have a refund?
A: Since we've already given you access to client only videos and have provided a customized 3-month program, we are not able to issue a refund. For athletes experiencing injuries, please email us directly and we can find something to work around your injury, or modify your program for when you are cleared by a physician to pursue strength training. For this, we must receive both a note from a physician on your initial injury, as well as a clearance note.